Saturday, November 5, 2016

Why I Will Be Blogging

I think that the most important fact in the Universe is that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Some other important things flow from that. For example:

God has set up a Kingdom here on earth in which Jesus already reigns. The Kingdom here consists of those who have entered through faith in Christ. My efforts in this blog will be to enlighten, encourage and educated my fellow citizens.

What are my qualifications? I have been studying the Bible for more than 40 years. I love the book. I have a Bachelor of Theology (4 years) and a Master of Divinity (3 years) which give me a bit of background in understanding regarding the Bible.

My major qualification in life is that I'm 67 years old and I've made just about every mistake in life that was possible. I've also done a few things right. I'd like to pass on what I've learned about following Jesus. As I said, the fact that He is Lord is the most important of all truths. That makes following Him the most important thing for me. And if that is so for you, you might find this blog helpful.

I welcome feedback and questions. Let's go.

No comments:

Post a Comment